- Online Admission System in PHP : – The system enables the student to fill application forms online and submit it. They also submit their necessary documents like passport size photograph, certificates and marksheets along with the identity proof.
- Online Admission System in PHP : – The Manager can view the application forms and can approve or disapprove them. He can submit the CUEE marks of the students.
- Online Admission System in PHP : – If it is approved, an email will be sent to the Student’s email ID and the admit card can be downloaded from the student’s account. The students can further view their results.
- Online Admission System in PHP :- This system helps in reducing the manual efforts and consumes less time.
- Online Admission System in PHP :- To reduce the processing time and acquire more accurate information.
- Online Admission System in PHP :- To ensure reliability.
- Online Admission System in PHP :- Generate Student’s Academic Detail Report
- Online Admission System in PHP :- Generate Student’s Personal Detail Report along with the necessary documents.
- Online Admission System in PHP : – Database maintained by this system usually contains the student’s personal and academic related information. It focuses
- Online Admission System in PHP : – on storing and processing data by using web pages.
- Online Admission System in PHP : – Online Admission System in PHP : – To make the system more user friendly.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named oas.
Import database oas.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/folder name/”