Online Matrimonial Website is an online web portal that enables a user to find partners by choice.
It is a free project on PHP in which a user needs to first register by entering some details and then he will have access to choose his/her life partner based on his preferences.
Online matrimonial project in PHP is a totally dynamic web portal and is managed by admin from back-end.
This online matrimonial site is developed to let individual find their potential matches for marriage as per their priorities. This project allows the phrase ‘Marriages are made in heaven’ to be rephrased as ‘Marriages are now made online’. This application allows browsing profiles of other registered users on the site. An individual needs to give their information such as Name, Gender, Religion, Caste, Marital status, Current salary, Occupation etc along with an option to upload photo of the individual registering and their kundali. The person looking for marriage can register and search for a profile that matches their requirement. This application allows individual to search by gender, age, religion, caste, marital status. It gives an option to an individual to view kundali, which is highest priority in many castes. An individual can select a profile as per his/ her requirement and can send an email indicating their interest and the email will be sent along with the sender’s details. Thus this application allows individual to let others view its profile and allows it to view others profile depending on the priority set.
Matrimonial Project in Php is an online web portal based on php that enables a user to find partners by choice. This project is web based project which is designed
on html, css, query, Ajax. Matrimonial project have 2 modules, first one is user module and second one is admin module. In the user module user can register with mandatory details. After that registration user can login And can be linked with us by Paid Membership. And according to the package can see the profile, can send an request to the favorite profile. In the admin part, admin can view registered user, add cast with edit and delete option.
Online matrimonial website that has features like
- Messaging to matched preferences.
- sending invitation to other users.
- View other’s profile
Actors/Users of the System
Features of Admin
The admin is a superuser that have access to everything.
- He can view User details
- He can block or unblock a user
- He can edit user details, family details, partner preferences
- He can even delete a user
- Enter Personal details
- Enter Family Details
- Enter Partner Preferences
- Now You will be logged in and at your dashboard you will see the list of all users of opposite sex.
- In the left sidebar, you will find a section named as “My Matches”.
- This section contains all the members based on your partner preferences.
- Also you can send invitation to other users and if the user accepts your invitation you can send message to each other.
- Also a user can search other users in three ways .
- We have advance search Features.
- We have simple search features
- We have search by ID features.
Brief overview of the technology:
HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap: responsive designing.
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named matrimony.sql.
Import database matrimony.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/Matrimony/”