A hotel reservation system works by processing secure online reservations made through a hotel’s website.
The data is then passed onto a backend system which can be accessed by hotels to manage bookings. Other features may come with it – for example, the automation of reservation confirmation emails.
Small hotel managers and owners recognize that technology is key to growing their business and increasing their bookings overtime.
To sell rooms to capacity and to appeal to a global audience, a hotel reservation system is required.
However, it can be intimidating to select a system, particularly when so many are designed for large hotel operations and chains.
Brief overview of the technology:
- HTML: HTML is used to create and save web document. E.g. Notepad/Notepad++
- CSS : (Cascading Style Sheets) Create attractive Layout
- Bootstrap : responsive design mobile freindly site
Back end: PHP, MySQL
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) is a technology that allows software developers to create dynamically generated web pages, in HTML, XML, or other document types, as per client request. PHP is open source software.
- MySQL: MySql is a database, widely used for accessing querying, updating, and managing data in databases.
Software Requirement(any one)
- WAMP Server
- XAMPP Server
- MAMP Server
- LAMP Server
1. Download zip file and Unzip file on your local server.
2. Put this file inside “c:/wamp/www/” .
3. Database Configuration
Create Database named hotel.
Import database hotel.sql from downloaded folder(inside database)
4. Open Your browser put inside “http://localhost/Online Hotel Booking/”
Admin Login Details
Login Id: admin